If you’re here because you’re tired of power struggles and need a new way of interacting then we might be for you.
Imagine if you could create a climate of collaboration where influence and respect triumphed over aggression and “just do what I tell you”.
Imagine leaders, managers and supervisors who could create that climate with an engaged workforce that’s truly invested in making the company a success.
So what do you want to create at your work? Leaders who say they listen but really don’t? Who are promoted due to job expertise but have no “people skills”? Leaders who get the job done but leave a wake of destruction? Of course you don’t want this, right? But is it happening right now at your organization?
What if we told you we can help you fix these problems?
Imagine this is your workplace: Managers who seek others’ input and really hear it. Leaders who enable others to solve their own problems. Leaders that build consensus through collaborative power, not just because of their job title. People who are excited to come to work and work hard to make your company successful?
Truly effective leadership programs? They’re not just about the skills. It’s about what DRIVES them. So what drives YOU?
Call us and let’s talk about it. We’re really good at listening. 800.628.1197 – firstname.lastname@example.org
All L.E.T. Workshops are led by specially-trained and authorized L.E.T. Facilitators. Throughout the intensive program, you will learn how and when to utilize the L.E.T. skills through presentations, coaching, video demonstrations, coaching, skill practice exercises, (did we mention coaching?) workbook exercises and small group discussions and activities.
After the L.E.T. Workshop, it is expected that you will have learned how to:
1. Determine who “owns the problem” in a given situation.
2. Identify the 12 Roadblocks to communication.
3. Distinguish between Roadblocks and Active Listening.
4. Avoid the Roadblocks that cause most helping attempts to fail.
5. Recognize when team members need your help as a skilled listener.
6. Use silence, acknowledgments and door-openers to help another person with a problem.
7. Active Listen to hear another’s feelings.
8. Active Listen to clarify information.
9. Distinguish between Acceptable and Unacceptable Behavior.
10. Determine what to do when another’s behavior is interfering with you meeting your needs.
11. Develop a three-part Confrontive I-Message.
12. Confront another’s unacceptable behavior with an I-Message.
13. Shift gears between I-Messages and Active Listening when appropriate.
14. Acknowledge others’ efforts with Appreciative I-Messages.
15. Prevent problems and conflicts using Preventive I-Messages.
16. Recognize conflict situations.
17. Distinguish between Conflicts-of-Needs and Values Collisions.
18. Avoid the use of Method I.
19. Avoid the use of Method II.
20. Set the stage for Method III Conflict Resolution.
21. Use Method III to resolve a conflict you have with another person.
22. Use Method III to mediate a conflict between others.
23. Handle Values Collisions.
24. Use the Principle of Participation when there’s an issue or problem involving team members.
If your company prefers a private On-Site Workshop for 8 to 20 participants, we can bring the training experience to your location on dates that are convenient to you. Click here to read about the different delivery options for companies, or email us at: email@example.com for more information. We also offer L.E.T. Facilitator Certification–the most economical way to equip your team with the people skills they need.
And you can also check out this very short video to check out our “brand” of leadership training.
Our calendar is always being updated, so be sure to check the calendar below periodically.
L.E.T. In-person workshop tuition includes the L.E.T. Participant Materials (s/h additional). Tuition: $1,695.00. Workshops are 2 days (10 person max) or 3 days (20 person max).
Online L.E.T. Book Club Member tuition is $169 with the L.E.T. book or $149, without the book. (s/h additional). Book clubs have a maximum of 6 members.
Questions? Want to enroll in a workshop or book club? 800.628.1197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|2021 L.E.T. In-Person Workshops & Online Book Clubs Calendar|
|Jan 27-29||In-person L.E.T. Workshop – Safety Harbor, FL|
|Jan 27-Mar 31||Online (Zoom) L.E.T. Book Club 10:30 am (Mountain Time);Wednesdays, 40 min/10 meetings|
|Jan 27-Mar 31||Online (Zoom) L.E.T. Book Club 12:30 pm (Mountain Time);Wednesdays, 40 min/10 meetings|
|Mar 23-25||In-person L.E.T. Workshop – Ash Flat, AR|
|May 11-12||In-person L.E.T. Workshop – Welch, OK|
|Jun 22-24||In-person L.E.T. Workshop – Tulsa (Bixby), OK|
|2021 L.E.T. Facilitator Certification Calendar|
|Apr 12-16||Certification Workshop – Solana Beach, CA (Steve Crandall)|
|Sep 20-24||Certification Workshop – Solana Beach, CA (Bill Stinnett/Meike Lemmens)|
Are you curious to know if L.E.T. is the right program for you and your organization? Check out this short video to find out.
Would you like to read what L.E.T. has done for clients?
Click here to read some powerful testimonials!
For more information, please contact us: