If you’re here because you’re tired of power struggles and need a new way of interacting then we might be for you.
Imagine if you could create a climate of collaboration where influence and respect triumphed over aggression and “just do what I tell you”.
Imagine leaders who could create that climate with an engaged workforce that’s truly invested in making the company a success.
So what do you want to create at your work? Leaders who say they listen but really don’t? Who are promoted due to job expertise but have no “people skills”? Leaders who get the job done but leave a wake of destruction? Of course you don’t want this, right? But is it happening right now at your organization?
What if we told you we can help you fix these problems?
Imagine this is your workplace: Managers who seek others’ input and really hear it. Leaders who enable others to solve their own problems. Leaders that build consensus through collaborative power, not just because of their job title. People who are excited to come to work and work hard to make your company successful?
Truly effective leadership programs? They’re not just about the skills. It’s about what DRIVES them. So what drives YOU?
Call us and let’s talk about it. We’re really good at listening. 800.628.1197 – firstname.lastname@example.org
All L.E.T. Workshops are led by specially-trained and authorized L.E.T. Trainers. Throughout the intensive program, leaders participate in skill-building through presentations, coaching, video demonstrations, coaching, role plays, (did we mention coaching?), small group discussions and workbook exercises.
After participation in an L.E.T. Workshop, it is expected that you will have learned how to:
1. Determine who “owns the problem” in a given situation.
2. Identify the 12 Roadblocks to communication.
3. Distinguish between Roadblocks and Active Listening.
4. Avoid the Roadblocks that cause most helping attempts to fail.
5. Recognize when team members need your help as a skilled listener.
6. Use silence, acknowledgments and door-openers to help another person with a problem.
7. Active Listen to hear another’s feelings.
8. Active Listen to clarify information.
9. Distinguish between Acceptable and Unacceptable Behavior.
10. Determine what to do when another’s behavior is interfering with you meeting your needs.
11. Develop a three-part Confrontive I-Message.
12. Confront another’s unacceptable behavior with an I-Message.
13. Shift gears between I-Messages and Active Listening when appropriate.
14. Acknowledge others’ efforts with Appreciative I-Messages.
15. Prevent problems and conflicts using Preventive I-Messages.
16. Recognize conflict situations.
17. Distinguish between Conflicts-of-Needs and Values Collisions.
18. Avoid the use of Method I.
19. Avoid the use of Method II.
20. Set the stage for Method III Conflict Resolution.
21. Use Method III to resolve a conflict you have with another person.
22. Use Method III to mediate a conflict between others.
23. Handle Values Collisions.
24. Use the Principle of Participation when there’s an issue or problem involving team members.
If your company prefers a private On-Site Workshop for 8 to 20 participants, we can bring the training experience to your location on dates that are convenient to you. Click here to read about the different delivery options for companies, or email us at: email@example.com for more information. And you can also check out this very short video to check out “brand” of leadership training.
New dates are always being added so be sure to check the calendar below periodically.
L.E.T. Workshop Tuition includes the L.E.T. Participant Materials. Tuition: $1,695.00.
|2016 L.E.T. Workshops for Individuals – Calendar|
|January 27 – 28, 2016||Grand Rapids, MI|
|February 16 – 17, 2016||Grand Rapids, MI|
|March 1 – 2, 2016||Springfield, OH|
|March 8 – 9, 2016||Atlanta, GA|
|March 8 – 10, 2016||Bellevue, WA|
|March 15 – 16, 2016||Plant City, FL|
|March 15 – 17, 2016||Midland, TX|
|March 22 – 24, 2016||Bellevue, WA|
|March 29 – 30, 2016||Grand Rapids, MI|
|March 29 – 30, 2016||Springfield, OH|
|April 13 – 14, 2016||Miami, FL|
|April 13 – 15, 2016||Montreal, Canada|
|April 19 – 20, 2016||Houston, TX|
|April 20 – 21, 2016||Bixby, OK|
|April 27 – 28, 2016||Taunton, MA|
|May 16 – 18, 2016||Farnborough, UK|
|May 17 – 19, 2016||Jackson, MS|
|May 18 – 19, 2016||Plant City, FL|
|May 23 – 24, 2016||Pittsburgh, PA|
|May 24 – 26, 2016||Eureka, CA|
|June 7 – 8, 2016||Kenosha, WI|
|June 8 – 10, 2016||Stillington, UK|
|June 14 – 16, 2016||Bellevue, WA|
|June 14 – 16, 2016||Williamsburg, VA|
|June 15 – 16, 2016||Grand Rapids, MI|
|June 21 – 23, 2016||Columbia, MO|
|July 12 – 14, 2016||Buena Park, CA|
|August 16 – 17, 2016||Springfield, OH|
|September 28 – 29, 2016||Ash Flat, AR|
|October 11 – 13, 2016||Buena Park, CA|
|November 17 – 19, 2016||Everett, WA|
|L.E.T. Refresher Workshops* for Individuals – Calendar|
|August 10, 2016||Plant City, FL|
|L.E.T. Train-the-Trainer Workshop – Calendar|
|October 3 – 7, 2016||San Diego, CA|
Are you curious to know if L.E.T. is the right program for you and your organization? Check out this cool, short video to find out.
Hear what a recent L.E.T. Participant has to say about the workshop—he thought he’d hate it!
Would you like to read what L.E.T. has done for clients?
Click here to read some powerful testimonials!
For more information, please contact us: