As every successful sales professional knows, building partnerships with customers works much better than a hard sell approach. The key is knowing how to build and then maintain such relationships.
In Synergistic Selling, sales professionals and customer service representatives will learn the principles and skills that lead to open communication, cooperation and collaboration between buyer and seller.
Participants Will Learn
- A proven approach for building effective partnerships with customers.
- How to elicit deeper and more relevant customer needs
- Powerful listening skills that enhance customer-focused selling
- How to help a buyer move through the decision-making steps that are a part of every sale
- How to prevent problems with customers
- How to turn problems and conflicts into opportunities to build strong, profitable relationships
How Your Company Will Benefit
- Increased sales as a result of better customer relationships
- Sales professionals are more confident and comfortable in the sales role
- Higher rate of customer retention
- Increased referrals
- Fewer customer complaints
What Do Participants Say?
“I can become more effective at closing deals because I now have a more effective methodology for dealing with conflict and learning more about my customer’s needs and challenges.”
- Rich E., Project Manager, MASS MEP, Worcester, MA
“I’ve taken many sales training courses over the years. Synergistic Selling is among the best, if not the best, in impacting my sales production. I’d say it has doubled my effectiveness.”
- Kent S., President, Stickler Learning, Clearwater, FL
“Synergistic Selling teaches the skills to close more sales through a consultative approach where the salesman becomes less of a ‘traditional’ salesperson and more of a counselor. The program provides an understanding of the buying process and the methodology of working through that process in a systematic approach of active listening and developing ‘win-win’ solutions.”
- R. Boyce, Executive Vice President, United Bank & Trust, Tecumseh, MI
“I was making an appointment to sell some bottled water to a customer. I told him I had a mock-up made and would like to show it to him. He said, ‘I am glad you called. I wanted to talk to you about the Marketplace and some things that are happening in there, if these things continue I will not shop there anymore.’ He really was not angry or mad, just upset. In my mind I could not figure out what he was so upset about. I made an appointment to meet him that afternoon at 4:30 pm. On the ride over I had different things running through my head about what he could be mad at and how I was going to fix them. Then the light bulb went on. I just learned active listening so I decided to put it to use. After having the customer tell me about the whole situation and just sitting back and actively listen, it was an easy fix. He just wanted his account to be secure so no one else could use it. It was really easy and he was very happy at the end. I am going back this week to see if he is going to buy the water from me. He was very interested in it.”
- Steve M., Store Manager, Gordon Food Service Marketplace, Saginaw, MI
Synergistic Selling Workshop Tuition includes one set of the Synergistic Selling Participant Materials. Tuition: $1,495.00. 10% discount on tuition for four or more persons from the same company. Please see the calendar below for the current class schedule and email us to register.
For more information, please contact us:Tel: 800.628.1197Em: firstname.lastname@example.org